CANNAVIGIA: PRESS PAGE
CANNAVIGIA is Europe’s pioneer compliance software by Vigia AG for businesses to trace, secure and simplify transactions along the entire cannabis supply network. The system provides transparency for individual processes, interlinked by modules for the cultivation, manufacturing, distribution and marketing of goods made of cannabis.
Bringing transparency and traceability to the cannabis ecosystem for businesses and all their relevant stakeholders is the clear purpose of CANNAVIGIA. Vigilance beyond certification.
Want to know more? Download the logo and factsheet about CANNAVIGIA.
PRESS RELEASES CANNAVIGIA
INTERESTED IN LEARNING MORE ABOUT THE CANNABIS INDUSTRY?
Read our articles about compliance in the cannabis industry, country reports, case studies, interviews with the creative minds of the industry, reviews of tradeshows and much more.
EXCERPT MEDIA COVERAGE
- Krautinvest – February 7, 2023 – So startete Weed Care - Cannabis-Pilotprojekt in der Schweiz
- High Times – Januar 31, 2023 – Cannabis Pilot Program Kicks Off in Switzerland
- Cannabis Health News – January 30, 2023 – Transparency for cannabis pilot trials in Switzerland
- BusinessCann – January 30, 2023 – New ‘Semi-Synthetic’ THC Alternative HHC Could Encourage Regulatory Crack Down On Hemp Flower
- mmjdaily – December 12, 2022 – Switzerland: "Automated, on-the-go reporting takes away a lot of the grower's headache"
- CannaVision – October 21, 2022 – Niemand will mehr der Letzte sein
- BusinessCann – October 6, 2022 – Vigia AG signs MoU with Teera Botanicals Co. Ltd
- BusinessCann – August 30, 2022 – Europe’s First Recreational THC Cannabis Trial Will ‘Open The Door For THC’ In Switzerland Like ‘CBD Opened The Door For Cannabis’
- The Cannabis Review – August 29, 2022 – Software & Cannabis
- CannabisWealth – August 19, 2022 – Swiss expo to explore European cannabis legalisation
- Krautinvest – August 11, 2022 – Cannabis: Branchenverband empfiehlt Track & Trace für Genussmittelmarkt
- BusinessCann – August 8, 2022 – Switzerland Has ‘Laid The Groundwork For Its Medical Cannabis Industry
- Deutsche Apotheker Zeitung – July 21, 2022 – Legalisierung: Politik und Industrie setzen auf Apotheken
- Smells Like Business Podcast – March 21, 2022 – Transparency and Traceability in the European Cannabis Industry
- Swiss IT Magazine – May 4, 2021 – Cannavigia bietet Compliance für Cannabis-Produkte auf Basis der Blockchain
- Aargauer Zeitung – October 10, 2020 – Betrug mit Hanf: Software soll gestreckte Produkte aufspüren